Qualification- MBA (in sales/Marketing or International hospitality and spa)
Experience Min 5 years work experience in relevant field. (Especially in sales/ Operations Hospitality Industry)
Reports to General Manager,Working hours - 9 hours(including break)
Skills & Qualities:
1. Effective communication and Sales skills, Active listening and soft skills, Social perceptiveness, Coordination, Service oriented, Negotiation, Flexibility, and Detail oriented.
2. Should have leadership qualities
3. Should have good coordination and communication skills
4. Should have Valid Passport of India, issue after 2015 or local police verification.(Please note :-He/She can also apply for the same after selection process)
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Will be responsible for operations ofSPA unit in Chennai airport based. Ensure optimum operational efficiency of unit by coordinating with various functions to achieve target growth & profitability and maximize internal & external customer satisfaction.
2. Identifying targets and reviewing & evaluating performance, identifying & addressing deviations & its relevant causes. Responsible for bottom line profitability and revenue generation as per target of the spa unit.
3. Ensuring operations are running in a streamlined fashion leading to best customer experience and enabling a motivating environment for staff in SPA unit at airport.
4. To optimize expenditure by cutting costs and enhance profit margins.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Functional Area:Beauty/Fitness/Spa Services
Role Category:Health & Fitness
Role:Centre Head/Branch Head/Club Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:HR INC